Here you will find a set of concrete how-to guides for the iRODS Hosting and iRODS Storage Scale-out services.
Note that a certain knowledge on iRODS and server administration is required, to understand these how-to guides. If you want more background information, please refer to https://docs.irods.org.
- How to connect to iRODS using iCommands
- How to do basic navigation through iRODS folders
- How to get data from offline to online using iRODS
- How to share data within iRODS using icommands
- How to set a temporary password
- How to add/remove users from iRODS
- How to enforce policy on using iRODS storage resources
- How to enable packaging workflows with the SURF BagIt iRODS rule
- How to package and archive datasets using BagIt workflows in iRODS